View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 06:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Love & light greetings Sparrow !

I do believe in Angels , I just never quite thought about the idea that we are all Angels, in one way or another.

In my thinking of Guardian Angels I seem to relate to a picture I recall seeing, it is of a small child, or maybe two children ( I can't remember exactly ) crossing a bridge and there is an Angel with them, a Guardian Angel. Perhaps you have seen this picture somewhere ? It is not so much that a Guardian Angel is guarding one from fear, I think of it more as a gentle guidance, someone looking out for me, watching over me. Someone who is with me, when I am feeling lost and alone in the darkness.

Here is the picture I am talking about ~

I can understand how one can get tangled up, so to speak in a web of confusion, if seeking advice and guidance from too many different sources, when all we need is to look within. It is just kind of confusing at times, because there is so much talk , about one needing guidance from all these spirit helpers...

and now I am supposed to learn how to distinguish between my own guidance and that of the other guides and helpers ? one doesn't ask too much do they ? loll !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction

Last edited by Adrienne : 11-10-2010 at 07:07 PM.