View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 05:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Greetings Sparrow !

A doorkeeper sounds a bit like a Guardian Angel. How does one know who is who ?

so many different guides to call upon, how does one know who to ask for what ?

blessings to you,
Dream Angel xx
Pleasant day dreams, Dream Angel.

Aren’t we all Angels in one sense or another?

With Guardian Angels, what does one suppose he, or she, needs to be guarded from?
If I may speak generally, not to use you as an example here, but speak out of observation from what I witness in many others.
This would essentially suggest one must constantly live in fear from something that is out to get them. This is a misleading mental pathway human beings have fancified for themselves in order to make themselves feel better, safer and within a type of ‘safe zone’. Beings often act like Guardian Angels towards you simply because you do not use your own innate abilities to stand up for yourself, empower yourself and ward off or transmute your own undesired energy influences in your environment. You are always your grandest guide, guardian and gift to yourself.

My advice, as ever, is that to be of enlightened state and aligned best to spirit, is to first and foremost seek to call upon your own source power, your own source guidance and your own source of protection in all matters. Then, and only then, can your other guides, doorkeepers, Angels all work for you, and through YOU, to facilitate this one single focus and potential. If you are trying to make lots of different connections to all sorts of far away unseen energies and entities, of whom you know nothing about, then you are going to miss the mark every time. If you focus purely on developing your own sense of higher Self and ability, sensitivity and source wisdom, then every other guide you have will communicate with you through this pathway. This is a much easier and more efficient way to connect with your spirit guides and helpers. The trick will be, in a sense, to distinguish between your own guidance and that of other guides and helpers. Though ultimately, it matters not where the information comes from, but how best you can use it to fulfil whatever purpose you deem worth-thee, or worthy.

-SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸