Thread: light warrior
View Single Post
Old 20-06-2019, 10:45 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
I have become aware that the logical human mind is only part of the human body to get us from A to B on this earth plain
Why do you think so? Do you think a higher self can’t think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
So my HS tells me spiritual wisdom/ awareness does not come from the logical brain/mind where your beliefs seem to come from.

Spiritual inspiration comes from are spirit that hangs out in the spiritual dimensions and is picket up by the soul the true you that is having an earthly experience
Maybe I should have said the source of my convictions is not pure logic but rather:
logic + observations/experience + intuition.

It might be true that intuition can be a source of wisdom. But you have to use logic and rationality to prove if your intuition is consistent within itself and consistent with your observations.

If you just blindly trust your intuition you never can be sure if it is correct. Many fundamentalistic Christs or Islamists would certainly say that their intuition tells them that their religion is the one and only truth. But is it? Also Hitler might have had the intuition that what he did was right and good. But was it?

So you see: You can use intuition as a source of your convictions but if you use it without logic control you are skating on thin ice. If you rely on pure intuition without logic testing, all the content of your belief can be wrong. I myself could take no person serious who blindly believes all sorts of things that come into his mind.