Thread: when you die
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2019, 01:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Ok, so hoping now that forum members have maybe finished with their questions that display doubt and displeasure, maybe this post can return to Metchas and the opening queries.
And instead of displaying doubt and or displeasure try to lovingly assist Metchas.
Why do you think you're entitled to tell others what to do? If you can, and want to assist anybody just do it your way. All others are free to do whatever they want, as long as they follow this forum's guidelines.

I see now why you're complaining that people don't want to engage you: those who have a different opinion than yours "unlovingly display doubt and displeasure". No wonder that you believe that demons chase you.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.