View Single Post
Old 15-09-2015, 04:18 PM
Pathfinder

Don't worry, LeoAngel. I have times when I'm having OBEs every night, and then there are weeks without a single useful OBE. It is a matter of condition, astralsuzy is right. Try to practice it rather when you are not stressed and when you are free "inside your head", if you know what I mean. And what is very important, make a dream diary! Write down your dreams (if you have little time then pick the ones who seemed especially interesting or emotional), in every details, even things which seem unimportant. By exploring your dreams you will get dreams more coloured and vivid, and you will have OBEs easier. At least that was what helped me and my friends a lot. Try it out! It is worth it!! Write it all down, what you felt, how coloured it was, details, things you have seen and sensed etc. etc.

OBEs are not only a matter of "coming out of the body", but it can be a very fascinating and effective way of learning and of changing yourself (mainly spiritually).

Did you read the links I sent to you? (And were they helpful, that's the main question ).