View Single Post
Old 18-12-2012, 03:34 AM
LadyImpreza1111

VASHTIA

I'm really glad my thread helped.
One thing I have learned is that many times (not all, but many) the people who transitioned at a younger age sometimes come back the quickest and the older ones sometimes take a while. I do have some people around me that transitioned at a younger age and they've waited longer to connect for their own personal reasons. One of them was quiet in life and is still a quiet lil' thing now and others that still wait to connect do so for the reasons I mentioned in my thread--sometimes they just aren't quite ready. I mentioned my grandmother on probably a few previous posts. She actually sort of gets on my case because she doesn't want me to talk about her so much that it drives people crazy but what the heck! I can't help it!
She transitioned 15 years ago and there were times I can look back now and see when she was telling me something and this year was the first time I was able to respond to her and she got downright giddy from that too. Cutest thing ever!

Thanks for your compassion regarding the people with jealousy issues. Honestly, I think its something I'll have to get used to. I can put myself in those family members shoes and if it were me in their shoes, I might harbor some jealousy too.
I might not always post threads catered specifically to individuals meant to recieve a message from one person in particular. If I do, it will be pretty rare. Thats something I'd actually rather do individually through e-mail or something but I had to rely on this forum to give messages to people I would have otherwise had no way of contacting.

Yes, I do have an honest desire to help people but I have reached an understanding that my efforts will be appreciated by some (and those are the ones I need to focus on) but not always everyone. I think the biggest lesson for me to learn is to get a thicker skin.

Still, I'm glad you got just the message you needed from my thread. If one little thing I might say makes a difference to just one person, then it was 100% worth it.

Yup! Gotta love that 11:11. I see it constantly. Its a good thing. I actually find it comforting when I see it. Check out this article:

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...mber-1111.html