View Single Post
Old 26-01-2018, 03:54 AM
Suspended
Ascender

I find this thread interesting because most posters seem to be talking about different things - some are talking about how sharing their personal intimate spiritual experiences is hard, some talk about being misunderstood or having their attempts to communicate complained about, some notice (correctly, in my opinion) that most things are spiritual, some are feeling sorry for themselves and others are just saying, hey that's great. There are others - I think Jyotir is talking about what true spirituality might entail and the importance of it, catsquotl is honest and forthright as usual.

My opinion:

I don't find "the spiritual conversation" difficult - sure, some people might scoff or disbelieve or have different opinions, that's par for the course, and it doesn't fundamentally matter (to me). What matters in my books is shared sincerity and sharing of experiences and the joyous, shared wish for each other to excel and achieve the spiritual goals that each person is seeking, to mutually support in this kinship. What also matters to me is honesty and people not leading others down the garden path, whether through conscious deliberation or plain ignorance, but hey we all do what we can. Isn't that what life is about? This shared unison of ideals and ideas, energy and compassion.

As to the rest of the "woe is me" comments, it's probably a matter of confusion. If this was a spiritual conversation, it'd actually be much, much easier in my books.

BT