View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 03:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
I don't find the conversation difficult. Just that most people don't seem to agree with my findings is what causes stress. Also the fact that many a spiritual conversation seems to hit the perceived dichotomy of different belief systems.

In my experience many spiritually inclined people will knowingly or unknowingly belittle there conversation partner oozing an air which spells you don't understand the elevated position I am speaking from. That precise attitude is what I find aggravating, and after years of letting it slide I intended to no longer do that. Saying it out loud when I see it.

In the end though that as about as useful as saying projecting the feeling that I find so appalling in the spiritual inclined..

ShantiMayi once said (and I'm probably misquoting what she said in lieu of my understanding from it) that the evil ones unite in bringing about chaos. As that is easy to do from a personal point of view. The blessed ones though can't seem to unite on anything which is why chaos seems so prevalent.

What I think happens is that when we find universal truths, we are only capable of expressing our understanding of it. Using the images and translated understanding in symbols that are personally meaningful, but are alien to others. Not realizing our explanations don't make sense to someone else we feel misunderstood, belittled and often attacked for our beliefs/understanding. Which in turn causes all kinds of other communicational problems..

With Love
Eelco

Cat - very nice...I feel this is exactly it. I have put some loooonnnggg posts out recently in a few places because I was trying to put my own limited understanding out there, and I realised it was not an easy thing to do.

Particularly around karma, quantum entanglement, and the relationship of karma and the foundational quantum reality within which we exist in our various incarnations.
But, separately, also some longish posts regarding the oppressive utilitarian ethic of our society and how it has invaded our minds and hearts within our interpersonal relationships.
I think I really aggravated, bored, and p*ssed off several folks...got several anonymous complaints and then had to just backtrack to all the places I left longish posts and take a look

But if you try to cook it down to just a few sentences, you really aren't saying anything hahaha...sigh...
I see it as a failure on my part to convey what I was trying to convey. Language sux really but what can we do?

Perhaps we can one day soon chuck language for illumination. Just kidding...

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke