View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 05:52 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Good thing is that Quantum Physics is on your side. It is not that you actually travel back in time, for such time has to actually exist. It is more that you make a shift in consciousness. You might consider reading an awesome book called "Quantum Jumps" by Cynthia Sue Larson, it Talks about all of this in a very down to Earth fashion. The Mandela effect might also be worth investigating... since many were surprised when he was released from prison because they remembered him dying. Some even remember it being taught to them in school (like it was in their school books!), yet here we live in a reality where that did not occur at all So possible yes. Desirable maybe. Go on a journey and figure out for yourself.

Btw. regrets from my understanding are emotions that are trapped in your body / energy and need to be released.
Oh wow, very interesting~! I've heard a little about the Mandela Effect but never really read up on it. I may do that in my free time. I also checked out that book on amazon.com and added it to my wish list. Thanks!