Thread: Healing myself
View Single Post
Old 20-03-2017, 07:01 AM
Master

Healing

I'm very sorry for all that trouble you have had in this life. I'm sure you have cried many tears and you have felt many rages and terrors. What drew me to your post is, I've given myself Healing in the past few weeks from two injuries. One injury was an ankle injury that came out of nowhere and the other was from an injury that picked up at work about 2 years ago lifting a heavy weight.

Somehow i decided to my place my ankle in the loving light of awareness. That was about a month ago and the problem disappeared immediately. It's only in the last few days that i have given healing to my arm, and i woke up this morning and the injured sensation has gone ? As I say it was self healing and i don't know what prompted me to do it tbh.

It's great that peeps have suggested many things. Firstly as you know, you are not defined completely by these injuries to your heart and you soul and body. They may be prominent in your mind, never leaving you which is very sad of course but they do not define you at the very end of the day. They are wounds and obviously play a major part in you life ? But the fact that you have placed a question here about these injuries shows that you have the awareness to bring healing to them. How the healing happens depends of course on how you bathe these wounds in the natural light of your own beautiful being. And of course you can receive strength, support and help from others. The practice of some meditation ..whether it be 5, 10, 15 minutes a day will change your life if you find the right meditation for you and teacher perhaps, which i sincerely hope you do. Thank you for listening and all the very best. Joe.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Last edited by Joe Mc : 20-03-2017 at 08:32 AM.