Thread: The Whole
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 04:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash112
I love the coin and the endless football field thing, that's basically how I see it too. As the "normal" identity of the ego, we are holding the coin right up to our eyeball. Letting go of the ego (as in, stopping holding onto it for dear life), the coin just kinda floats away and we start to see the football field we have been standing in the while time.

And yeah, I've tried to use art a few times to describe it, but I tend to work a lot on how to bring people to the seeing of it through the use of words. Ever since I discovered the beyond-words, I've been trying to put it into words, I've been experimenting with ways to bring people there. I mean, is it just me or will this thing be the end of suffering?

Thanks Slash. It's great that your attempting different ways to describe 'it' in words. I find it pretty difficult and I don't really trust people who find it easy. Sometimes I will get my terminology wrong and it seems that there are people here and out there ready to pounce Some kind of lapse in the describing through language and they are in there faster than a hot snot !! telling you what the score is and how you've messed up badly and what it is you should be saying etc. lol !!! . Yes you could say its the end of suffering ? To be cliched about it, its not the end of pain ..but now im forgetting what suffering is ..whats suffering ? lol

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge