View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 11:22 PM
Suspended
Hey yval11... lol thats nice, i will share a bit, so when i was a child i was interested in E.Ts and aliens and stuff, wondering about other planets and worlds ect...ect.. and when i got into my late teens i began to see ufos in the skys, some blue, some pink, some like orange stars that light up into big balls of white light (in the ufo community this is called a power up) then i eventually found some people who live in my city who where making videos on youtube talking about these kinds of things, they were experiencing the same things as me (seeing ufos & having E.T experiences) so i decided to contact them and go meet up with them. They are my friends now, we've filmed the ufos, (iv posted some of the videos on this forum in the ufo section before) sometimes my friends host events in the local park and people come from all over to see the ships for themselves, they are fun to attend.

However you don't need any one else to show you them, we can all make that connection for ourselves if you are open to it and have the right intention, you don't have to be in any "ufo hot spot" or anything like that either to see the ships.

If you feel like the Pleiades is your home, then you might have been there before, i will just quote myself here from another post that i replied to a while ago though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
The way i see it is every one has star family connections, for instance were all infinite and have many life times, there not all going to be on this planet, and its not linear, these E.Ts can jump back and forth through space and time and they are us! you can meet an E.T and it can be yourself from another life time. We all have multidimensional aspects which we can tap into and make a connection with.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask i don't know everything but i will answer as best i can.