View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 01:08 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
Thank u for telling the best prayers:)

how do u view bashar channeling and datre channeling? datre belong to seth group ,they both tell about "all that is". and there r limitless universes,no matter what we imagine what we believe, they all existing......
we can shift to the other universe by shifting the belief and the vibration.
Hi starnight1,

I find Bashar interesting but don't agree with everything he espouses.

In the late 1970's the Seth material helped me spiritually awaken. Especially in regard to my life as Paul of Tarsus and what I came here to do; in starting a new system of spiritual thought, to be finalized by 2075, that doesn't entail the worship of Jesus. That is currently unfolding, has been for many years. But there are some inherent flaws in the Seth understanding, which is fine. Like the idea that Jesus, John the Baptist (who, by the way, is currently Joel Osteen), and Paul all belonged to a single entity. That is not how it happened.

Seth also taught that where we live, Terra, was created by multiple beings, which is also wrong. Some of what he espoused was distorted by group entity energies.

As to the Universe, there are many possibilities but only one Universe and one reality. However, once the time barrier is overcome, whereby future ascended masters can venture into parallel timelines to this one, and travel back into the past without changing our past (the source timeline) one iota, there will indeed be multiple Universes. The Original Creator, who divided Himself up into all of us (souls were not created but are fragments of The Creator), is banking on the time barrier being overcome. He knows that lesser gods will seek Him out. When that happens, it will enable Him to come into this space-time continuum for the very first time.

Now won't that be interesting! A Space God who can heal millions of people at once! No prophet in history, including Jesus/Issa, has been able to come close to doing that.

In essence...The First Coming.

Cheers!