Thread: karma
View Single Post
Old 25-05-2006, 02:50 PM
Master
Well I dont claim to know exactly dreamer, and I could well be wrong, wont be the first or last time if i am. But.... I kind of see karma as an exact thing, nothing woozzy, If i intend to do this then thats what I get back and so on. Problem is, this bit that comes back, it returns at a point convenient for karma, not neccesarily for me. And it isn`t really allied to shame (if you follow my interpretation which may be wrong, see first two lines...) because it is dependent on our intent, that intent could be (should be) good, we may have for instance, helped someone in difficulty out of the goodness of our heart, this will return to us, no shame, just a circle of creation, instigated by our intent you see.???
But going back to your first point about intending easy harmony, then in my interpretation of the karmic law, you are right, as your intent is to be harmonious, then that is what you are creating for yourself, its just we don`t know when that harmony will return to us.
We are paving the path of our future by our intent and hence actions today, is the best way to put it

Last edited by peteyzen : 25-05-2006 at 02:52 PM.