View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 09:05 PM
Master
Yeah, I thought the purity of my love could save the smuck too, believed it had to, what other explaination was there for being able to remote view him, see how the organs in his body were working, be able to heal him of major medical issues, be able to send him energy that made him feel like superman on top of the world, be able to hear his thoughts and feel his emotions towards me from half way around the world?

And he even had more awareness of me, knew the second someone hugged me, or when my feet his the floor every morning, could taste the very food I ate.

I mean we had to be ONE right? Me the divine feminine and he my male divine other half. We had to be one person in two bodies right? What other possible explaination could there be?! There just HAD to be somekind of really huge cosmic level love involved right, some greater Purpose....we were so very special after all, so unique amoung mankind!

Gawd the ways my mind wrapped and twisted around it everyday, nearly every minute of every hour of everyday, what delightful mind candy it all was, such deliscious torment, such heights of love bliss, such lows of equistite torchure....I was so on the wrong track....

I need to F-Disk my brain now.