Thread: The Wise Ones
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2017, 05:51 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadodecadron
To allow the world to go on as it does is an evil in itself. It is to withhold readily available water from the lips of those dying of thirst, to walk by a person struggling in vain to pull themselves out of a pit.

I have difficulty believing that such beings could exist and be amoral enough to not come together and take some kind of open stand against the general inequity of the world. This sort of inaction is what you'd expect from the unenlightened; the dull witted, the living dead.

So, if they do exist in any capacity, they may have simply assessed that they don't have what it takes to make a difference - and it wouldn't be much. Billions of people follow the idea of miracle workers while having never even seen miracles being done.

A group of people with the power to demonstrate as opposed to claim and insinuate - they could pull the world into a new and better form in a single generation. Look at what people are willing to believe - they're desperate for a sign of something greater. The confusion and disarray is one long, silent scream pleading for hope and leadership.

No one answers. I don't think there is anyone who can answer, really.

What if the wise ones are secretly helping us but only at the level we are able to receive their wisdom? Maybe they understand our potential and that by just fixing our problems we would learn nothing. Perhaps they know that anything they do on our behalf would be misused for some nefarious intent. I am pre-supposing there is an eternal spiritual aspect to this and that they are just older more advanced human souls.