Thread: Number wonder?
View Single Post
Old 25-11-2010, 04:08 PM
LightFilledHeart

Carcadone,

As a Numerologist, I would be adding the numbers in each set together and reducing them to single digit numbers (except in the case of the two Master Numbers, 11 and 22 ) and from that final number I would get information regarding the frequency conveyed by same. If you wish to look at it in this manner to see if you get any further awareness pertaining to the messages these series of numbers are imparting to you, it's easy enough to find a book on Numerology that will give you understanding of the basics of the frequencies embodied in each number in the Numerological spectrum. I recommend Numerology: The Complete Guide, by Matthew Goodwin, Vol. I.

There are of course other modalities to look into and other means of assigning meaning to individual numbers. You can also check into those. I only suggest Numerology because it's my forte Another thought is you might simply try sitting quietly in meditative fashion with the numbers of a given pattern running through your head and see what comes up for you... your own inner sensing of the "message" or meaning, that is to say. Clearly SOMETHING is trying to come to you by way of information through this series of numbers you're being shown, or you would not have them cropping up with such persistence and frequency! Good luck with your investigations!