View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 06:42 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Mitchell
Hello guys,
I've been in this forum for almost a year now.And I've been learning many things ever since. But still I didn't get the answer for my question.
My life is in an extremely bad situation and whatever things I do to solve my problems end up in complete failure. It's like the some strong forces are acting against me. I don't believe in curses but my current situation proves the opposite. It's like the whole world is against me. I've never done any harm to anyone in my life but still my life is somehow cursed. I don't know what's going on.
I'm having a feeling that some strong negative force is acting against me and i must do something but I don't know what to do. I hope someone would understand and help me with a solution because i strongly believe that this is the only place where I can ask this. I hope someone replies
Thank you

Okay man. I'm gonna lay it down for you in a way that you'll easily understand. I strongly suggest that you take my advice. It's a fail-proof solution. Your problem can be easily solved, just be open to what I'm saying.

Pray. Ask God to solve the problem, to remove any curse placed on you and your loved ones, and to protect you and your loved ones. Ask God to bless and protect you and everyone you love.

There IS a God. And He (or She or It) can EASILY do ANYTHING. God can remove the curse and bless your life and do absolutely anything 100% easily.

A few thoughts about God. He never gets angry or punishes anyone for any reason, and He loves everyone totally and equally. He also understands everyone and everything perfectly.

Trust Him. He never fails. He loves you and wants to help you out with this problem. Just ask for His blessing and protection for you and your family.