Book1

Quote:
Shivani Devi---*sigh* ........I will do this:
?..."These are the 11 Dimensions.
0. No Dimension (Bindu- Nothing)
1. a Line (Length)
2. a split (Height)
3. a Fold (Breadth)

Ok so is this the same as XYZ? You dont actually make any attempt to explain anything that is already commonly understood and accepted use of word dimension.

Quote:
4. a line ( Time)

This is not a spatial dimension. Or is it.

Hyper-space is all about spatial dimensions. So again, you have yet to really clarify which, if any of your use of word dimensions and which do not.

How is the above #4 "line" any differrent from #1 "line"? You give not clarifying explanation of how they both are somehow dimensions and lines but then then one is a time not just a "line"

5. a split (Choosing a timeline)

Huh? Is suppose to actually mean something to me or anyone on Earth?

Quote:
6. a fold ( Jumping from one timeline to another eg. time travel)

Huh? I, you, the Earth etc are all traveling in time or over time all the time. You are not clear at all as to how this is a dimension and whether it has anything to do with spatial dimensioning.

Quote:
7. a point ( A point of all possible timelines and hence INFINITY) (INFINITY)

Huh? This makes no shred of sense to me and I doubt it makes any rational, logical common sense to most people on Earth.

Quote:
8. a line ( Different infinities different from our own big bang. Different universe with its own infinities and dimensions eg. a 2D character cannot live in its own universe without having a clue what 3D is))
Hence Joining this line from One Universe of infinities from the 7 dimension and joining it to another universe which would for the 8th Dimension

So this is third time you have used the word "line" as some kind of a dimension. Here above you seem to think a "line" is a universe.

This appears to me as complete irrational, illogical lack of common sense explanation{s}.

The following rest also make not any rational, logical common sense.

I clearly laid out first 4 spatial dimensions to you in my first reply to you. It is rational, logical common sense explanation that is in Micho Kaku's Hyper-space book and jives with most commonly accepted definitions of spatial dimensions.

I really think you 11 dimensions are pretty much meangingless to anyone who actually likes to follow any rational, logical common sense pathways of thought to mention commonly accepted mathematics that associate with polgyons and polyhedra.

Quote:
9. a fold (Travelling from one universe of different dimensions to another eg. a 2D character travelling to a 3D world)) It would disappear and be taken to a totally different universe that it could have never imagined))
10. a Point ((Taking all the possible infinities of all possible dimensions and all possible infinite universes and bringing it to a point.. This is where we start over again and cannot think of anything more than that))
11. Bindu or God..."

Sorry SD, but this latter and most of what youve offered lacks clarity, and rational, logical common sense.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman