View Single Post
Old 26-01-2018, 04:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Yep that's how it is really, being true to yourself and to others .. authentic love reflects that being true to yourself . For some perhaps authentic love might mean that one has to love all things the same, I don't know, it's not a term I hardly use .

Hey there Dazzer...I agree with this, being true to yourself. In reality, I don't mean we love all things the same when I say authentic love, because that's not how we are fundamentally connected, is it? That's the whole levels of entanglement with all their overlap and variation...there's a spectrum of variation and difference and that's just how we experience it in our lives.

What I mean TBH is what the Velveteen Bunny taught us many yrs. ago (paraphrased in my own words)...that when we truly love another, we love them as they are and actively support and seek their highest good, their deepest joy and their most profound expression of who they are, equally to your own. And ideally when you truly love yourself, you seek that for yourself equally to that of any other.

Same as the stuff you already know...no surprise to many here, I'm sure.
But it's as opposed to the conditional varieties of affection, or those which are not grounded in love at all but in a more superficial expression.
Loving acquaintances or strangers or humankind at large is more the willing the good of the other, simply for who they are, but in a more distant sense...so it's got a different experience or "feel" (so to speak) than the more immediate, personal love. It's still love, but the distance between you and strangers are what I mean by temporal entanglement (which may be close or quite distant). It's the love you feel for the strangers & ppl on earth with you right now...as opposed to the fully textured love you feel for someone with whom you are closer or more closely entangled, like family/soul family, close friends, &/or partners (at least, the ones you care for more than beer ;) ), etc.

Quote:
Peeps that express their love will be authentic in any which way because if they are being genuine with how they feel in the moment then their love / expression can only reflect that .
Yes...that is true...and we have to be ok with that and basically get past that in order to be ok with our feelings. Speaking of authenticity and being genuine, I was (past month or so) holding something back...shoved it down...because someone shared a small bag of poo with me that wasn't kind or necessary and I didn't want to have to deliver it. I didn't realise it was creating those filters on myself (spiritually, emotionally) that I dislike so much, but I just didn't want to cause pain to that other person. I got really sick the past month for 2 or 3 weeks, interestingly...worst in probably last 8 yrs but back on my feet the last week or two.

It took a while to get honest and just share anyway, because it was creating distance which also felt like a new kind of weird because apparently all these things have their own energetic flavor and as we know, some of us are pretty attuned to all of these things. So they knew there was something and they didn't know why I was filtering...but I didn't realise how obvious it was, coz I was the one filtering (had something to hide)...(sigh). Ah well, we live and learn :)

Quote:
If a peep say's I love beer more than I love my wife then that will only change in expression when they realize if they ever do that they do love their wife more . One can't be anymore authentic than that ..
LOL...so acc'd to my little theory, this would be a temporal entanglement and not a particularly close either, despite the marriage...hahaha. BTW this may be why some support the brew tax hahaha... all due to bad temporal entanglement...
Quote:
Thanks for posting the other info .. I resonate with what I have read .. (All 6 lines) .
x daz x

Back atcha and thank you for sharing all these extremely cool ideas...
I am still trying to find some more spiritual takes on all this, along with this woman's initial vid you shared...more metaphysical. If you find anything good, pls share and I will do too.

MEANTIME - if you've time pls check out PART 1 & PART 2 vids I ref'd above to R6...I haven't seen yet but they look to be really good, more interesting than the 1st one... and let me know what you think! I haven't seen them either but eager to see what he's added to his very basic initial vid.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke