View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 02:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Very interesting post, Angelic Star!
Most resonates with me, although I do not really get the "overextended mental and emotional energy" bit? What do you mean by that?

I don't see myself walk all over someone for a lifetime, I simply cannot be bothered. I can indeed get angry -although it hardly happens anymore since I got a tad older and wiser - but I cannot hold on to a grudge for long.
However, if I was to walk all over someone they would notice it for sure Like you said, I'd likely do it a couple of times (I'm actually laughing out loud at the thought now ) But a lifetime? The few times would be enough for the other to remember to not mess with me.
But again, these are extremely rare occasions. I cannot even remember the last time something like that happened, other than in my thoughts. I am way too sensitive, loving and peaceful for such things. I'd have to be provoked for yonks in order to get to such behaviour.

I'm quite surprised to see you mention peaceful -so true!!!- and the emotional depth, also spot on! I never knew this was Taurus, I always thought it was my Pisces moon. I guess that explains why I am so supersensitive, the Taurus depth and the Pisces moon on top of that?

Venus, I've never understood the importance and influence of Venus until very recently. I possibly don't get the full extent of it yet.
But I jokingly said to my man "As long as you cherish me as a goddess -what I need as I'm ruled by Venus- I have no problem adoring you as a God." (he's ruled by the Sun)
It was jesting for the most part, but after I'd said that it began to dawn on me just how true that statement is! I do need to feel cherished. If a man doesn't give me that feeling, I lose interest. I really need that, not from neediness, it's just how I'm wired.
Do you recognize that bit?

Or would that have to do with having Venus in Aries, which can cause me to have a 'short li'l span of attention'

Anyhow, very interesting, thanks for sharing!

Hi Fairycrystal,

Yes I relate to you. Things need to 'feel' right you know. That has always been for me since I was a child. And I went by my emotions more than logic. When I was younger, I also had a tough time maintaining boundaries. It's not that I didn't always recognize the intention of another, but I was more forgiving of the little things , and that was a part of my self, a 'people pleasing' part of myself that I had to keep in check. And I have had some tough lessons around it. You know like you offer support but when it's time for another to reciprocate none do. So I have learned to keep that in check, to let go of expectations around nurturing or nourishment in the emotional sense. My capricorn dad has helped me with it, hardwork, efficiency, resilience steadiness has been important while I was growing up. Capricorn can make a wonderful parent to a Taurus and it has been true.

Well the overextended energy is the dark side of Taurus. I feel male Taurus and female taurus are different. I have noticed this quality with male taurus. You know the dark ones can be controlling , possessive, while those who are light in their spiritual frequencies can be devoted, sincere, faithful and very loving.
Hitler was a Taurus you know, so was Saddam hussein, see what they did lol.
But are all Taurus men like that ? I don't think so.
I know one Taurus male from middle school who still reminds me of the time he knew me from when I was younger lol, and it's not on the surface or scared to express. There is an integrity there. You know its not romantic, but there is depth there and a lot of thought there. It is genuine.
I think the one thing that stands out is that Taurus males even the dark ones, can have emotional depth, that in other men might seem flaky or without integrity. But in the dark side it can be traditional, controlling and overbearing. And yes they can carry a grudge for a lifetime if their energies are directed towards the wrong things, the 'material' or 'power' and they will attract opponents who reflect that onto them for many reasons. They tend to remain mostly faithful though to their partners even the 'dark' ones. They tend to stay in marriage and are less likely to leave or marry more than once, than other signs I think. That's from how I have seen them.
But then not all my experiences have been bad with Taurus, they can also be very quiet, humble, and devoted and liberal. They can be very genuine, but there is strong ' bull' energy there and it can be light or dark. I recently met a Taurus male who had the most loving energy you will meet lol, he is such a sweetheart, so romantic, so soft and so polite. I don't think he expresses the 'dark' taurus.
With peaceful ones, they can be very peaceful. It will feel like you entered a beautiful world with them, and their attention will be so sincere and genuine and devoted. It's strong that way. I know one Taurus female who spend all her time with art and sells her art. It's amazing there what she does. One might never imagine her to be Taurus if they go by the traditional traits of the sign. You know what I mean, it can be either good or bad depending on the person. And by the overextended energy, I meant it can be very strong and when it's expressed by a dark person , it can be really bad. Seen it mostly with males though, but not all are the same. I think Taurus is like an under rated sign of the zodiac. And because people tend to dwell on surfaces and fancy things, it goes unnoticed because it is under rated quiet and very unassuming.
Earth can perhaps like hold and absorb a lot, and that is why it does not always overflow, but it can overwhelm. Not in the reactionary sense, but that depends on where a person's attention is directed.