View Single Post
Old 20-08-2017, 09:09 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda
Patricia-- it's citrine with clear quartz. I've been mostly asking questions about myself so far. And I've been using a pendulum book I purchased called, "The great pendulum book."

...maybe I'm already bonded, and I just didn't realized it.

It sounds to me, you're on the right track. However, did you cleanse it when you got it back from the store? You don't know who/what the crystal has come into contact with or that person/s energies/intent. Some crystals will be OK to gently run under a tap (not selenite though). I'm not sure about citrine, google it. Whenever, I get new crystals or pendulums I cleanse by focusing intent and saying something like "I cleanse this crystal of all negative energies and welcome it into my care with love." Sometimes, if I feel it needs a bit more, I will leave it in the sunlight, a great cleanser.

You can also ask the pendulum if it needs more cleansing and how /what.

Now some people will programme the pendulum to give accurate answers for their highest good. I've never done that but it's your preference.

I'm also always respectful of the energies you're tapping into. I always say please and thank you. I always ask will I receive accurate answers and is now an appropriate time to ask about (whatever it is you're enquiring about).

A good way to let your pendulum attune to you is to sit in the evening when you're relaxed and watching tv or listening to music and simply hold it loosely in your hand. If it starts to get warm and tingly, that's all good.

Hope that's helpful.

Good luck

Patrycia

Last edited by Patrycia-Rose : 20-08-2017 at 10:54 AM.