View Single Post
Old 26-05-2017, 01:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokazulu
Friends, before you post recipes please read the OP that states:

The idea here is that I want to change the way I perceive raw vegetables. Raw vegetables. That's it.

I don't want to change the vegetable. I don't want to burn it alive, or smother it in spices or sauces or anything of the sort! The vegetables are fine! The vegetables are completely fine!!! It is ME who needs to change. I need to figure out a way to connect with raw vegetables so I don't NEED to hide the taste every time I want to eat a simple piece of food.

THUS I will be able to freely eat ALL good foods without WORRYING about how it will taste. If I'm in a restaurant I won't need a special preparation I can just literally order a salad. If I'm at a friend's house I will not need to request a special preparation I will just ask for a CARROT.

Do you see how much more useful this would be? Changing myself to enjoy healthy foods as opposed to changing healthy foods into something that appeases my distorted taste?
I'm a vegan and I'm not much fussed on eating raw veggies myself because they usually aren't really interesting in thier raw state by themselves unless they are part of a salad with balsamic vinegar or something like ceased dressing on it and other things like that. Personally I wouldn't eat a raw carrot stick but put in the juicer with some apples and other fruit it's quite nice. That veggihead link I posted before does some wonderful things with raw veggies so you Enjoy because looks nice and it's so tasty. That's the key I find to enjoying them.