View Single Post
Old 19-12-2016, 08:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Efficient action.

Let me tell you all a story, a true one. It was one of the few times my Dad and I were getting along and we had to clean up one of his appartments. I was meditating in the Tao style and most miraculous thing happened (the reason why I'm telling this story) indicating that the Tao is real, effecatious and brings one happiness.

I was medidtaing on efficient action and I was cruising along, just mediating like it was going out of style, analyzing my movement, but not concentrating but just focusing my attention on what I was doing. I was painting one of the rooms and was relaxing but going swiftly. I completed it in no time at all.

Something told me to touch one of the walls. It felt like the paint was kind of jello-y but it had instantly dried. I mean instantly, but not in the paint pan (wasn't any drying of the paint in the pan at all, very strange, completely liquid). So without thinking I grabbed a few screws and the covers to the outlets and the switches and put them on immediately.

My Dad, usually critical of me came in and was about to ask why I had put the covers back on the outlets, and he was moved to touch the freshly pained wall and found it more or less dry. I just grinned mildly at him and he left without a word.