View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 12:51 PM
Master
Hello, and welcome to SF.

With signs as I have come to understand it, you simply know. It tends to be made apparent to the individual who receives a sign exactly what the sign means, and the interpretation thereof.

Example I know when I hear an owl hoot and a crow caw in succession that something is up, and while I do not know what, I am more inclined to pay attention when this happens.

A white feather for me does not always mean the same thing. Also with signs I believe it to be of no good to interpret the sign of another- it is meant for them, and they will come to know what it means or meant.

This is merely how I have come to understand signs and omens.

This feeling that nags at you of which you speak seems more of what I call a calling. It can call us to certain places, or people, or situations.

It can call to certain items.

With people their is this factor called free will. I can not ignore whom I feel called to. The last physical person I was called to was a very rough spot for me as well.

I have yet to figure what the calling was about if someone comes to me, speaks not long enough to get to the bottom of why I feel spirit calling me to them, and then turn around and run the opposite direction. Makes it difficult to figure out what people want and need.

I would suggest perhaps you could try again if possible, then again, I do not know the details.

Hope that was somewhat helpful.

Blessings.