View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 12:09 PM
Pathfinder
Angel1 Signs or Wishful Thinking?

I'm hoping that someone who knows a bit more about this kind of stuff can help decode the situation!

Most of my family has pretty good spiritual "antenna" (most of the family can pick up on spookables, get premonition type feelings, have angel-religion type happenings etc) but mine is pretty rubbish.

However, I've been getting the overwhelming feeling that there's a specific person that I'm supposed to do something with- be friends, be partners, I have no idea, just that they're supposed to be/do something to do with myself.

Now, I wrote it off at first and squashed it down but it didn't get much better so I figured to try and get to know them a bit better but that went hopelessly wrong and they haven't spoken to me since.

I figure again that I must be wrong, so try to squash it down, but the feeling just gets stronger by the day until now (about a year after the disaster attempt lol) it feels the same way that it does just before a thunderstorm- like a pressure has built up and is about to spill over.

I've asked for signs, and explained as best I can to whoever is listening that I'm really no good at spotting signs, and I seem to get them.. Feathers sometimes turn up on my walking route, or robins bob out the hedge and look at me, clouds shaped with the initial letter. Most recently, I turned on the computer and one of the first things that popped up was an advert with both our names in it.

I've used oracle and tarot cards, which all seem to say roughly the same thing (positive thinking, its all about to come to fruition, new relationships on the horizon) but they have done for the past year.

The last time I had a similar feeling, it did actually turn out to be correct and I ended up getting my best friend.

But here's the catch. I genuinely have no idea exactly how I'd go about getting past the big barrier raised after the disaster attempt, and I'm beginning to seriously wonder if it's all in my head.

How can I tell if the feeling (which gives me the impression of someone stood besides me getting increasingly irate as they shout at me in a louder voice ) is a real one or just the by product of too much coffee or something?
How do you tell if the signs are real or just coincidences?

Thank you in advance :)