View Single Post
Old 20-10-2019, 07:18 PM
Knower

I’m a little confused as to this topic. Just what is being referred to here as a spirit parasite? Cannot a person have with him a spiritual leech-like entity, without his being under attack?

Within nature, epizoic creatures exist. They are quite common and often tend to be of the aquatic or insectile variety, but these generally cause no harm to the autosite.

The reason I ask is because I knew of someone who years ago was involved with EVP and inadvertantly let in what she thought was a spirit parasite via an interdimensional portal. She described the feeling as a blanket of warm, icky energy which enveloped her aura, that made her feel slightly nauseous at times. This young woman did not feel threatened by this otherworldly presence at all and she certainly was not in a battle with it.

My sympathies go out to anyone who feels they are under spiritual attack. I truly believe that such psychic oppression exists in the world and am merely seeking some clarification on the matter.

Is what has herein-above been described in this post similar to the same thing that is being discussed here in this thread? In other words, do spirit parasites necessarily have to be abusive, or can they not live with an individual and do nothing more than subtly – and perhaps even unintentionally – be a drain on one’s energy?