View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 12:55 AM
NIRVANA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin
The different levels of consciousness are associated with different cosmic views, what life brings and is about, emotional states and psychological processes. As one rise to higher levels all these factors change, but it also works in reverse, as we change one or more of the factors through personal work, we also rise to a higher level.

Have a look at the page below. Right-click the mouse on a chart and select 'Open link in new Window' for better readability.

http://astrologicalcounsel.blogspot....ciousness.html

Yes Ive read it and my point is who decides on these levels? Everything could just be placebo {nothing wrong with that} if it works.

Who decides they can be an authority on these levels?

My background is tantric {vajrayana plus NLP}

The problem i see with the number level is these emotional states can be very subjective. ENLIGHTENMENT,PEACE,JOY,LOVE,REASON,ACCEPTANCE,WIL LINGNESS,NEUTRALITY,COURAGE,PRIDE,ANGER,DESIRE,FEA R,GRIEF,APATHY,GUILT,SHAME,

How can we honestly diagnose what emotion someone is when we are not emotionally static? we change from one emotion to the next. Someone who is rated at 200 may also feel fear,guilt pride etc during the week.

The other problem is who defines what these emotions are? pride maybe different from person to person.