View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 07:19 AM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindheart
Btw here's a shot at the first interpretation that came to mind:
A new beginning with him would be hard and dating him again would come in the way of meeting the right person for me. As much getting back with him would ease my mind (I miss him when not talking), I really need to carefully consider my options here.

On the other hand, I could also see it meaning that I would be struggling to start fresh with him, because I'm still focusing on all that was and still could be wrong. But that my worries are actually more in my head as there may be real potential this time... he did learn some things and may make things right if I just calm down some and take what's right there in front of me (him).

I still don't see how things would be any different though. I don't know if I'm being too negative or hard on him. He really messed up on some serious stuff other than that though (repeatedly, which led me to last break up with him in July)

Hi kindheart.
I think your first thoughts (highlighted in bold) are the more genuine interpretation.
Don't forget, tarot offers us a way to access those thoughts/beliefs that lie under the surface of our conscious mind. All tarot does is allow them to surface and and to recognise these hidden truths.
If these were your first thoughts on the cards then this is probably your true feeling that lid under the conscious desire to make things work.
I hope that helps.