View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 01:21 PM
Master
Continued....

I realise I'm straying off the main topic of the Avadhuta Gita and I will get back to it after I have studied it...and this thread is open to all replies about that and associated material anyway, but I wanted to just elaborate on what I have posted in my previous reply.

I don't know how to explain this...and of course it's going to end with me listening to that song again because I don't have any major responsibilities right now...

Ever have that weird sensation in your chest area when you see/hear something beautiful that strikes a chord with your very soul? It may be a kiss from your beloved, a hug from a child, the playful lick of a loving pet...all of a sudden, you feel like your heart leaps, or you are being stabbed in the chest, hit with an arrow or shot with a bliss-bullet? It is a feeling that's sort of painful, but also very pleasurable simultaneously and it's really nice, even though it's a kind of agony too?

Every time I hear this song, each and every single word of it shoots one of those little 'bliss bullets' into my heart and half way through the song, I am writhing on the floor in rapture going "make it stop!...make it stop!...no, keep going!...keep going!...no stop this...I can't take it!...yeah, you can...keep going" and it's like some kind of emotional orgasm...like repeated machine-gun bliss fellatio. Then during that experience, it's like bazinga! and there is no distance separating the base of my spine from the crown of my head...my whole spinal cord becomes energetically compressed as I just scream my love for Shiva as I spiritually and emotionally peak.

So, without further ado...you may not understand all the words like I can, but the vibration is what matters...and this will also affect those who can feel Shiva or who have a relationship with Shiva in many weird and mysterious ways:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lPozjD-WJA

Nakaram makaram shikaram vakaram
Yakaram

Na Ma Shi Va Ya

Namah Shivaya!

Om Namah Shivaya!