View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 10:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Hey Necro i was out too, yea you have a special connection with Shiva, iv read some of your other posts too and stuff. Thats a nice/cool story aswell and if you want to write more about that yea go ahead and continue it, i need to go to work soon so wont write to much right now, Thx for your input and for the chat.
Thank you.

I guess this is why, whenever I read the comment "I am/you are Shiva" my heart goes "Nope...negative...no...nope...NO!" and I get my back up over it.

I am me, Shiva is Shiva and then there is that which is both me AND Shiva or neither me NOR Shiva, but by the time that awareness is reached, I'm just too blissed-out to even care.

As for 'being in bliss' I drift in and out of a milder form of it on a daily basis, but the problem is that when I go into a full on bliss-trance, my flat could catch fire and I wouldn't even notice. I would be in the middle of a crowded mall and just totally freeze in one spot for a couple of hours...I cannot function normally whatsoever.

I also have 'bliss triggers' I need to avoid if I just don't want that to happen when I don't need it to happen.

I have another picture of Shiva behind my kitchen door, but I cannot even look at it...I have certain songs/mantras on my MP3 player and if I am in a social situation, I have to very quickly skip past them or it's 'bye bye Necro'. There's one that goes like this:

Nakaram makaram shikaram vakaram
Yakaram nirakarasakarasaram
Mahakalakalam maha neelakantam
Mahanandanandam mahattattahasam
Jhatajhuta rangaika ganga suchithram..
Jwaladrudranethram sumithram sugothram..

Agni lingathmakam jyothi lingathmakam
Vayu lingathmakam athma lingathmakam
Akhila lingathmakam agni somathmakam….

Om….Namah somayacha
Soumyayacha bhavyayacha
Bhagyayacha shantayacha
Shouryayacha yogayacha
Bhogayacha kalayacha
Kantayacha ramyayacha
Gamyayacha eeshayacha
Sreeshayacha sharvayacha...

This one is an instant "oi Kundalini ma...wake up and rise...RISE" switch for me, so I cannot listen to it if I don't want that to happen.

I know the whole meaning behind all of that and every word is a very powerful invocation of Lord Shiva...every...single...word of it!

So yeah...bliss happens only when I LET it. lol

As for the Avadhuta Gita...I'll read it in the original Sanskrit instead of an English translation.