View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 05:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by passnthru2
stay away from religion. I have been researching religion for 60 years. [check out Cesar's Messiah on youtube.] every religion was started by some schizophrenic psychopath hearing voices in his head. it is called 'LEFT TEMPERAL EPOLEPSY', THE PERSON HAS HALUCINATIONS OF A RELIGIOUS NATURE. it is all up to you, check out Michael Harners "Cave and Cosmos" and Hank Wesselman's Spirit Walker Trilogy. cheap ay Amazon. Shamanism is well over 70,000 years old, there is some evidence it may be 150,000 years old. it is as old as Mankind. you don't have to be a Shaman, a practitioner simply lives a Shamanic life. which is one devoted to helping others. no one can call themselves a Shaman, only others can after they produce consistent miraculous healings.

Right. Now the fad is the, "Roman Savior".
The opinion of those disaffected towards Christianity, and Religion in general. Who misunderstand what Religion actually is. And of course, most likely by the same people who embraced, "The Davinci Code" as fact, before it was revealed for what it was.
- Farce.

How about you, "passn"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
"If you seek Me you will find Me, if you seek Me with all your heart" - From Jeremiah

The individual who started this thread had stated that he tries to be good. This is fine and well, but, regarding the Almighty, what is, "Good"?
In comparison with the Divine, the Spirit... scripture states "There is none good, no not one." Referring to this physical, material world and human manifestation within the time/space construct.

Meanwhile, The Almighty has been referred to in the Old Testament, as well as the New Testament, both as "Savior", and "Redeemer".

Then, there are differing perceptions of "Religion", also. Meanwhile, God in His Love for mankind, has offered the gift of salvation, and, for the sake of conscience.

The Gift must be recieved. One must be in willing reception of it. Recognizing it's worth, expressing gratitude for it.

James 1:17
"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation, (variableness), nor shadow of changing."

Essentially, so said the Buddha.

Any comment?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein