View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 02:17 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
It may seem as if you have lost your connection with spirituality, but perhaps this too is part of your spiritual journey. You may have lessons to learn in dealing with material existence, so now is the time to focus on that. Even if it is all a pointless game, maybe we need to show that we are capable of playing the game well.

Most people by the time they turn 30 have various responsibilities - spouses, children, mortgages, careers, etc. So it may mean paying more attention to the material world and perhaps just keeping our spiritual interests ticking over in the background. We may have this ideal that spirituality and daily practice should always guide our lives, but the reality is that sometimes it all takes a back seat.

All life is cyclic - no doubt there will come a time when once again your spiritual interests will become deeply meaningful and you will be once more in tune with your Higher Nature. Until then, you are in a different stage of the cycle.

Peace
Hey, thank you for this. I can resonate with this explanation, and it makes me feel more at ease. I was feeling like I was missing a vital part of myself. Peace :)