View Single Post
Old 22-04-2018, 01:15 AM
Master
I may be laughed at for saying this, but...does he have a fan mail address?

As silly as this sounds, words have power. Words have an energy all their own--granted by the writer to the person reading them. I think that even a simple, handwritten letter conveying your respect and admiration for him as a person, and not just an actor, might spur something in him. You never know until you try.

I met my TF on this very forum, and only ever, saw his words. I never heard him actually speak, rarely saw his face except in images over my mind's eye. But the pull to them was intense--I was absorbed in every way, I stalked his posts with the feeling of one possessed. He responded to posts in my topic too, though he was more succinct in his demeanor.

I'm not saying this celeb is your TF necessarily, I'm just saying there might be a mutual connection between you. I've felt various connections from people, just by reading their words. Maybe, once he sees your words, he might feel a connection to you as well and reach out.

You never know until you try. :)

I hope everything works out for you.