View Single Post
Old 19-01-2011, 09:26 PM
Guthee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhmar
I am a seer/oracle myself and get premonitions in visons..lke earthquakes and tsunami'se tc...

but what I am talking about is when the persons phsyical body manifest the disaster energies internally

hypothetical examples
earthquack....joints hurt like fibromyalga or CF syndrome
tornado...light headed or migraine
hurricane...feel flighty
tsunami....need to pee every five seconds

just making up stuff but yet they know these are not their physical problems jusat manifestations of gai's earth energies.
but these rare individuals who are conduits if they figure it out can actually acknowledge the emotion or symptom to what it belongs to..then release and shield it etc.
but it has a name ..earth oracle isnt it I dont think

My joints and head hurt, the more they hurt the worse the weather nearby, does that count? lol
ooo i want to shield and release that energy, physical pain gets irritating after a while. But it has yet to bother me enough to do that it seems.

Tornados I have felt flighty, but more in a I need to gogoogogoogo. That was an interesting day. But I never made that connection that the time, I dub that a durr moment.

never been in any earthquakes or tsunamis thankfully. Was in Hurricane Andrew when i was an infant, too young to remember if I felt funny physically in anyway.

I don't know the name, I always thought of it has a weather sensitivity, all the females in my family have it and that's what we call it.