View Single Post
Old 24-08-2016, 02:09 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
You are expecting to 'See' God as either another person walking towards you, or as some kind of energy/angel thing which you would recognize as God.

But actually, you have found God. See all the Beauty,Abundance and Goodness, that IS God.

Probably you are expecting to have a chit chat with him, to ask him questions about this World or misery, pain, sickness or loss, but you would talk about things which he created not.
(moreover it could be a prayer for that things, which in turn would affect you, but you could not get to God with that intention!)

no it was just an experiement I tried with the first lucid dream I ever had. from what ive read from yoganda God appears to people as they imagine God and since I have no idea how to imagine God anymore I was curious to see what I might find. I told my friend that my imagination was not big enough so I didn't see God; my reasoning was the lucid dreaming in a projection of ones own mind and not a shared place that some suggest
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]