Thread: UFO photography
View Single Post
Old 20-07-2017, 01:23 PM
Experiencer
Actually thanks for your suggestion on how I could try wording my request! I think putting it like that would work in many different ways for me. Funny I never considered this simple yet strong word. I was not satisfied with just saying please come, or show yourself as mr. Bingham seems to do it, si I ended up complicating my message/summon quite a bit. I was sure to always say please, and sometimes add if it is ok, or if they have the time to come, but then it just felt like the message is too long and not very clear. I get how just saying "please come" could work if you send it out with love and respect and positive attitude, but your idea seems brilliant =D It will help me feel more of what I need to get it right. Words after all are keepers of energy.

Yep AP is astral projection. Have done it successfully two times years back and then I stopped doing it. I am giving Robert Monroe's - Gateway Experience another try, and I hope this time I can stick with it till the end.

I am actually thinking in going out today while it is sunny and try summoning, and then again in the night with laser, the only problem is it is 32C outside, 89F, and I really don't like hot during the day. I am getting slowly anxious to try and get some new pictures and share them with everyone here. I will be sure to try your suggestion. Now that you mentioned it I feel like I should have done it like this from the start. Thanks for your compliment on my pictures! =)

How about you? Anything new? Perhaps any new contacts happened?