View Single Post
Old 29-09-2016, 06:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Chi is ' Life force ', you are born with chi, it never comes or goes but can decrease when you are ill. You can strengthen your Chi by exercise like Qigong/Tai Chi and by eating good food. Air is full of Chi so a good walk in nature helps to build it up.
It is said that Chi runs behind the blood in your veins, it is always there and you can sometimes feel it running around your body like electricity. It is stored in your Dantiens, which are like energy centers. True Chi is from your parents, Chi of the breath comes from heaven and Chi from the earth comes from food and water.

Yes all ways to generate, observe and acknowledge Qi. Thank you. When i said it comes and goes, what i really meant was it comes and goes much like a wave on the sea which ebbs and flows, and yes it can be felt like electricity but also it has an aspect where it can't be felt so strongly in the body at certain times ? I think there are levels of chi too it seems, subtle and gross if i may say so, i mean the gross level is very subtle too where you can feel a small or large current of energy moving, and the subtle level is often accompanied by a profound feeling of connection and happiness ?

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge