View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 12:24 AM
Caretaker

Personally, I didn't want to post it since I knew how it would be seen and what it would entail. However it was not my decision to make. Also for the record I personally do not need to defend what was said as the force which asked me to speak it wanted it to be said and It is not my place to defend it's will.
It was not intended towards all Jewish people as many of you take the words properly and use the commandments as well as you are meant to in this time.
What was said in that statement was true and was the intentions of the creating force. If the crown of the forum decides to take it down then that is the will of what is.
As for the forever statement is was more symbolic and a realization of the continuation of the fall opposed to literally being forever to return from the fall. As the preceding statements in the post clarified the way to get out of it and how to be free from man's mind as does your Torah.
However. as I stated earlier, I do not need to defend His will. I was merely asked to speak it.
You mentioned something about insulting, but do you realize how insulting it is to Our Life and the Spiritual Nature to disobey the laws of His will. This is the true insult, not any words a man can say to another man, but what man's actions, words and feelings do to Life.
Words are words, and often misunderstood by man as we interpret the words just as we want too and as our conscious awareness allows us to.
Personally I have read a great deal of the Torah but most of my knowledge of those days and the holy books comes from the source which inspired it in the first place. It didn't come out of the air alone after all, it had a great force behind it, the Infinite Force of the True Mind.
If you have grievances with what was said and feel it pertains to you emotionally I suggest you take it up with He who gave me the words opposed to me who speaks it. But if you do have that personal relationship then you should find no offense in those words as you know they are not true to you, but to those who reject the Law.
The Law is the Law and is the Blood of Life. Be true to the Divine One.