View Single Post
Old 19-07-2018, 05:02 PM
Newbie ;)

My belief: The appearance of the spirit body is directly in relation to the condition of the Soul. Many first-sphere spirits may appear as young as their 30's or could appear very old and even grotesque if they are in a hellish condition. They could also even seem to be as demons. Conversely, a 6th sphere spirit (or higher) may appear to be youthful (mid 20's) in appearance and very beautiful. This does not address those that manifest another appearance but just those who project their given state. As most people pass in a rather dark, first sphere condition, they are often shocked by their appearance if/when they choose to look at themselves after passing. The good news is that anyone's and everyone's condition can be improved at any time if they have the Will to do so. So anyone you encounter, from demon to Angel, started out as a person incarnated on Earth just like you and me.

You can pray to God or ask your guide to help you see your own (spirit body) condition in your sleep state and get the shock out of the way. At least, that is my experience. Be warned thought that you may be saddened or disturbed by your current condition even to the point of not recognizing yourself or, conversely, it may be a wake up call to make some positive changes sooner rather than later.

Cheers