View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 12:08 PM
Knower
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo
They arent infallible as you said they can do “dark” tendencies. But, what I am saying is that their body will always be light as it can’t be anything but that. They will truly always be pure body wise. Which is why you can mix up a good angel from bad. And this brings up another point of view of mine. That there is no good or bad just actions that we and other beings do. Its all perspective no one will do anything bad in their eyes but to others it will seem that way.

I agree that there is no clear way of determining good or bad. But I don’t necessarily see dark energy as always leading to doing bad things. To much light can lead to warped perspectives as well. Dark energies can sometimes lead to bad things but at least with angels I have been told it is more like an illness. Such purity is not always able to mingle well with darker energies and can cause bad side effects. Other beings are able to balance them perfectly but so far it doesn’t seem to be the angels role to do so.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon