View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 11:42 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
It the same for an angel being or an ex earthling... (who is now without the flesh)...if the ex earthling has received sufficient of the heavenly God/creators, very essence, to have received the newbirth of self, transforming them into a devine holy being....
...Any holy angel being and or any newly transformed holy ex earth being can not fall from the grace of the christing holy Spiritual essence of the God/creator entity....the very spiritual essence of the God/creator, is all holy, all loving and all merciful and the very spiritual energy of soul self is an awesome and powerful being.

And when the normal natural soul being practices unloving thoughts and actions, then that awesome spiritual soul self literally becomes darker and darker as it practices more and more unloving thoughts and acts...it literally becomes what it practices and change is impossible, untill it reaches the lowest point in its way of being...and when that very low and dark being has only its most evil'est grievous thoughts and has what they refer to as nothing but mind racking nashing of teeth.....might they find it in themselves to accept the love and mercy of god/creators transforming holy spiritual essence to flow into them....and they can continue to change and eventually receive the life changing new birth of soul self.....AND CAN NEVER FALL FROM THE HOLY SPIRITUAL GRACE OF GOD/CREATORS VERY ESSENCE.....""EVER"".

AND SO IT IS WITH THE ANGELIC BEINGS...THE GRACE OF THE GOD/CREATORS VERY ESSENCE IS SO POWERFUL WITH IN THEM THAT ALL THEY THINK ABOUT IS ACTING IN THE LOVING WAY OF THE GOD ENTITIES "WAY OF LOVE....THAT WILL SEE THEM DESIRING TO PRACTICE MORE AND MORE LOVING ACTS, IN THE PUREST OF FORM, WHICH THEN CONTINUES TO ATTRACT MORE AND MORE OF GODS VERY HOLY SPIRITUAL ESSENCE WITHIN THEMSELVES....
.....THIS UNIVERSE IS SET UP TO EXPONENTIALLY REWARD A PERSON/BEING FOR THEIR ACTS LOVING OR UNLOVING.....

AND A PERSON WILL BE WHAT THEY PRACTICE, FROM THE POINT OF A NATURAL MAN OR WOMAN, AS WE ARE NOW, AND IMEDIATELY AFTER OUR TRANSITION FROM THE FLESH. ...IE:-BEFORE BECOMING A HOLY BEING...EXAMPLE. ...YOU CAN, SPIRAL DOWN INTO A VERY DARK MESS AND SUFFER THERE FOR WHAT DOES SEEM LIKE AN ETERNITY OR SOAR UPWARDS INTO A HOLY DEVINE BEING AND RESIDE IN THE MANY SALUBRIOUS MANSONS WITHIN THE KINGDOM OF PURE LOVING BLISS.

Imo...fallen angels are a false story made up by very dark beings who portray such an image, and who need and want us to believe that they are these fallen angels, so that they have a kind of credibility in our minds. And they utilize their spiritual abilities to maintain this lie and they will continuously monitor their lies and alter their lies when necessary in order to further their I'll gotten gains in and around the earth plans.

Regards neil.

I believe that “Fallen angels” are just angels who have lost hope in the heavenly god and just followed Lucifer/Apollo around after being convinced to what they see is the truth instead of being lied to. I have a friend thats bonded with a “fallen angel” and he decides to tell me everything as to why he left, what it truly means, and we are pretty good friends. Great person at heart just his views were different from mine considering he was baptized by fire.