View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 02:05 PM
Guide

My beliefs on schizophrenic are different. It seems many people dx'd with this, have other psychic abilities, and are very sensitive. Because science and medicine do not study paranormal events, that it is classified as a mental illness. I'm not saying all Schizophrenic people are psychic, or all psychic people are Schizophrenic....what I'm saying is the lines can get blurry, and little is known from a medical perspective and so they all get lumped together. Even when they are completely different phenomena. Now, it does seem some schizophrenic people can go between delusions, and picking up on energy, or psychic events. I think the hardest part for them, or anybody experiencing psychic events, is knowing what is your own irrational fears or feelings, and is actually being picked up from outside yourself. Anyways, it's very possible you ran into your grandfather, especially if you were close. The night my grandfather died...I was dreaming of a funeral and woke up to the loud ringing of the British death knell. I was being alerted of my grandfather's death, whom I hadn't been around in 25 years, and lived 5 states away. We were very close until I turned 5 or 6 years old...I lived with him until then. I did get to go to his funeral a few days later.

I do not know a lot of schizophrenic people, I do know a few. They all seem to be ungrounded, in anwhirlwind of traumatic emotions. Somehow, I think people who are tuned into and sensitive to energy, have been through some traumatic experiences. Which may give people who are Schizophrenic an edge in dealing with energy, since they are finely tuned into their surroundings, out of paranoia or being afraid....however, it would help I think if they were able to heal from those traumatic events, or learn grounding techniques to help them from getting carried away. I do not think all cases of schizophrenia are lifetime illnesses, although some are, I think there's a lot we need to learn through science before the mainstream medical science will embrace the very possibility that emotions and mental state of people is energy, and energy can change...and will change with the right understanding and help.