View Single Post
Old 16-09-2016, 11:51 AM
Guide
Quote:
I am not a believer that we pre- plan our lives, how can we with all the possibilities of other influences, and choices we make .... or choices that are made for us, depending on others and circumstances ?
In my very hard experiences, which are otherwise it's possible. Just as my belief opens the space for others to experience otherwise. I have a contention when someone speaks on beliefs that negate other's expressions, and experiences.

Just as we can plan a vacation, just so we can plan lives. It isn't implausible, just improbable for some. One's experience of planning a vacation, doesn't negate another's belief of not planing a holiday. Just as there are travel guides, maps, even tour hosts, there are similar in planning lives.

If a person chooses to ignore all of that, it doesn't mean it's impossible for others to choose to utilize suchness. To speak for all of creation in one sweep of a brush, well.....count me out.