View Single Post
Old 30-12-2017, 08:44 PM
Lorelyen

If you're taking of material and acquisition you could be right. I haven't thought about such things for a while now, bursting from the constraint of the mundane was one stage of enlightenment to me. However, the mundane is still part of the spiritual universe but here I happen to reside until my time is up.

But things like acquisition and abundance don't hold my interest. I need enough to get by (with a few material comforts of my choice). I may take on extra interests that incur cost but that'll be dealt with when / if the time comes.

Whether it's blossoming wisdom or just life experience I won't care to speculate but the flow, the process, to me, is ascertaining my real Self (not the New Agey "higher self" which was a stage en route that I'd happier call 'higher principles'). My efforts on the mundane/astral aim at finding out what and who I should have been all along. It requires very little material manifestation. Age may be a factor. The vigours of youth, the crazy romances, the bizarre nights and days, subside in favour of a softer walk on the world, a brighter sensitivity and compassion, a greater appreciation of people, a fading concern with emotion(s) and a few other things, that hint that I'm going in the right spiritual direction.

As you said elsewhere, it takes work. Work has been the mainstay core of the conduits.