View Single Post
Old 21-04-2016, 12:48 PM
Master
LOL, (about the eagle but not going to throw yourself off the mountainside to prove it)..

I do believe I have a healthy bit of skepticism going on...it might kick into high gear when I feel a bit blue...I always evaluate things...In college I went into high gear in research so I tend to research anything...also, I listen to the contradictions and observe contradictions....but for example...LOA...I do believe there is a common vein of truth but over the centuries, people have gotten lost or become prideful and let it go to their egos and branches off and formed a path of their own trying to bring along followers...and usually that's not such a good thing...and while I might practice what I believe are truths or perhaps practice something to see where it goes and if it is, indeed, true...I don't want to be a follower of anyone. I read too many things where it seems the person teaching or advising has let it go to their heads and I will notice something unsavory (to me). I realize it's far too easy to let things to go your head and get puffed up over it and think far too highly of yourself. It's good to love yourself and nothing wrong with admiring your accomplishments but when it crosses the line to where you feel you are something so grand others need to follow you and your words as if you are a god to them...Eh, I nix that.