View Single Post
Old 20-04-2016, 12:54 PM
Master
Sounds like what Jim Carrey did when writing himself a check for $1,000,000 and dating it a certain date and one day before the date on his check, he made $1,000,000 from Dumb & Dumber.

Anyway, it can be confusing. I listened to some Abraham-Hicks CDs in my car and found them very enjoyable and realized anytime I had gotten anything that seemed so far from within my reach, it was due to practicing what they talk about...I had been doing so unwittingly. But they tell you to say "I am". Now I have been listening to The Power of Intention" (I think that's the name) by Wayne Dyer in my car...he says to say "I intend", so it's all confusing Even in Abraham Hicks, there are discrepancies regarding I am...they will say if you say "I want" you are focusing what you don't have...so do not say I want...but then other chapters they tell you to say "I want to have x, y and z and I want to be a writer..."...then another chapter again, they say do not say I want, say I am...Sigh..

It is hard to say I am when I am not right now. I just listen to my own self...I might listen or read things to understand my own experiences and perhaps learn more or enhance my own experiences.