View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 11:37 AM
Master
Why is such a life impossible? Is it not just a limiting belief to believe that? Who is to judge worthiness anyway?

Isn't the world in the state it is in because everyone believes that such a life is impossible and cannot be done?...then it all just becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy doesn't it?

I guess that I have spent my whole life proving others wrong...proving that nothing "cannot be done" because others merely say so.

However, where I falter, is that I expect those people to see it...to expect that it will change their perspective...only to be met with "oh? did you just do something? I wasn't paying much attention, sorry".

So, I repeat it when they I have their full attention...

"Oh, did you just do something? I was not paying attention...so it is still impossible".

Most people just don't want to know because they don't believe it...and when somebody doesn't believe something, there is NOTHING that anybody can ever say or do that will change their minds or their beliefs.

In that case, one leads by example just for the sake of it...not caring what others believe.

Do you see those others around him shaking their heads? This is what 99.9% of the world is like due to social conditioning.

I also find it ironic how some people on a "spiritual forum" would say this is unrealistic and idealistic...what is "spirituality" to them then?

Lately, I have witnessed quite a few people on here saying "spirituality is bunk" which always leaves me wondering what the heck are they doing on a spiritual forum then?

.....but maybe that's just me.