View Single Post
Old 28-02-2013, 05:34 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
What is not even close? What exactly do 'you' mean by oversoul.? Do you mean that you connected with your own soul? L

The "not even close" thingy is in reference to your observations that; "It is quite true that we do not/cannot bring all of our energy into an incarnation....."

First we need to consider what physical matter technically is... physical matter is actually frozen light, or condensed sound, but it's not a solid.... science cannot find a solid... so physical matter is essentially an energetic illusion. Now, our consciousness is currently participating within this illusion... As an entity-of-energy (which is what our true nature is) an aspect of our consciousness is currently vibrating at this thickened, more condensed,frozen light state. Within this state we can build rather solid appearing stories... we can do drama, based on a feeling of vulnerability that's hard to replicate in our purely energetic state.

Should our ultimate nature inject itself more fully into this illusion then this spell would dissolve, and we'd fully awaken to our own more-complete presence.

As to my connecting with my soul... it truly felt like it at the time... and also at the time I didn't know hardly a thing about anything new age, I didn't know a thing about 95% of the subjects that I've deeply explored since... and yet at the time I got a glimpse of the punch-line... that one brief exposure pulled the curtains back for just a moment, leaving me then with some fairly solid conclusions.... over the years those conclusions are proving accurate, based both on what I've been reading from others, and with what science is now saying about the basis of our physical world... that and numerous other less dramatic "spiritual" experiences that followed..

So again, to truly connect with ones soul is deeply complicated... physical matter, as we know it, simply dissolves, because "physical" doesn't actually exist as a true solid in the first place... to connect with ones soul is to re-awaken fully to the truth.. this short time in my-own-deeper presence convinced me of that... connect ~fully~ with your soul and you awaken from whence we came... which no longer includes being physical...