View Single Post
Old 25-10-2011, 07:41 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Behind
Towards the end of the book, though, they all meet with a person who could readily be identified as being Jesus: though he isn't specifically identified as such.

I don't know. . . personally, I'd be delighted having a beautiful, maintenance-free house that cost me nothing, that didn't require heating or lighting or air conditioning, in a world without aging, injury, sickness, death, crime, war, conflict of any sort, where I didn't have to work for a living but where I could work at job(s) that interested me, with an eternity to read books and learn to do the things I never learned to do on earth. . .

. . . sounds good to me!

Jim

It sounds good to me too, Jim! When we pass over all that will be ours should we choose, although it may be that we won't want to stay like that forever! And there's the point.

What we understand about what happens after death is often heavily colored by our current, personal level of spiritual evolvement and often heavily constrained by any conditioning we've experienced during our present earth life.